UK Holidays

JP Holidays

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Don't you think this poem is so funny?

I live in Singapore
A small island set in the sea
Near Indonesia,near Malaysia
Would I ask for more?

Huge tall buildings roam the sky
Merlion's water,out from mouth
All the way,to the south
Come to Singapore,won't you try?

Durian king,Esplanade
Happy,happy all the way
Eat your burger on a tray
In the waters,we will wade

Singlish singlish,liddat lor
Veli happy , veli song.
Singlish is really,really strong.
Go read wiki,lor lor lor.

I wrote myself.Tell me what you think of it






Answer :
yes make me one if u dont mine. it is a good poem keep up the good work. my name is Tracey Thomas and i live in the united states of american. and i don't fine it racits






Answer :
it's... diferent... and very very strange...

i like it! (thought i would avoid it cause it may be a bit racist to some united staters who consider nearly everything racist)






Answer :
LMAO!!!! haha wth..!? thats funny.. but ur poem rhythm... in ABBA i dont like it. (1st and last, 2nd and 3rd rhymes).. but thats not the point..

haha its funny.. and stupid.. -.-





Answer :
It's great LAH! Singapore is probably the best city on this earth! I wish every American could spend a day there to see what a few laws can do -- not all at once, though! Eat a chilli crab for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

EU Holidays

ES Holidays

ASIA Holidays

BR Holidays