UK Holidays

JP Holidays

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where can I get a Merlion Soft Toy?????

I am looking for a Merlion soft toy and one that wears a Singapore t-shirt. I went Esplanade and nothing there. I am going to the Zoo and Sentosa soon. Let me know if I can get it from anywhere else in Singapore? I need to get it by this Tuesday.

Thank you very much in advance to all those who respond.






Answer :
I once saw this cute Merlion plush toy at a shop in Clarke Quay, but that was about 2 years ago. Maybe you should give it a try.

Thank you very much. When you said Clarke Quay, it reminded me that I can get souveniers from places like Chinatown and even Clarke Quay as these are all tourists attraction areas.

I got a merlion without a t-shirt and there was a lion with t-shirt.

Thanks once again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Holidays

EU Holidays

ES Holidays

ASIA Holidays

BR Holidays